Thank you for choosing Center for Vein Wellness. We understand that symptoms related to venous disease like leg pain, swelling, discomfort can dramatically affect your quality of life. Our goal at Center for Vein Wellness is to educate you about venous disease and guide you to alleviate your symptoms and fix the underlying problem. Our highly skilled staff combine their clinical expertise with the latest cosmetic and surgical techniques to get your legs back to a more natural and youthful state.
During your first appointment, you will be evaluated by your doctor and a team of caring professionals. We are committed to provide high quality care by offering personalized evaluation and treatment.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT OUR PRACTICE:
- Highly experienced physicians specializing in venous disease
- Procedures are done in the privacy and comfort of our office and patients are able to resume normal activity almost immediately.
- Being a dedicated vein center, we are able to treat the complete spectrum of vein disorders from small spider veins to large bulging veins and venous ulcers. Our healing rates for patients with leg ulcers is over 93%.
- We communicate with your insurance for any pre-authorization for your treatments. We also offer financial options to any patients with out-of-pocket expenses.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT:
- To expedite your first visit, please complete the new patient registration forms prior to your visit, which can be downloaded here.
Your initial appointment will take approximately one hour, and please be sure to bring the following documents with you:
- A valid photo ID: Driver’s License, State Identification Card, or any other government issued ID
- Current insurance card(s)
For any questions or assistance please feel free to contact us by calling 844.778.3467.
We look forward to seeing and assisting you at our office.