The varicose vein is a major problem faced by adults in the United States. It happens due to the circulation of blood in the opposite or wrong direction and leads to swollen and enlarged veins. These affected veins cause severe ache, itching, and uneasiness and turn to blue or dark purple in color. These varicose veins are known as spider veins. If these affected veins are not given attention and treated on time, then it will create a more serious problem and can even burst out.
With the advancement in technology, various treatments are available for treating varicose veins such as sclerotherapy, litigation, laser ablation, etc. The most preferred treatment is laser ablation vein Los Angeles because it is conducted with a high level of accuracy, precision, and efficiency, and resulting in successful laser surgery.
Why opt for laser ablation for the treatment of varicose veins?
1. It takes even less than 1 hour to treat the varicose veins by the surgeon. Due to this, the patient can get instant relief from the issue.
2. It is also a cost-effective treatment to get rid of the affected veins while the traditional methods to treat the same are expensive.
3. It requires little heat energy to transfer on the spot to treat it despite a high level of intensity.
4. It involves low energy waste. Laser ablation is an environmentally friendly method to get rid of varicose veins as it does not require any solvents.
5. Also, after the treatment, the patient can continue with their routine instantly without any delay with almost any pain.
6. The varicose vein laser surgery recovery time is generally two to three weeks. During this period, strenuous exercises should be avoided as suggested by the doctors.
How to take care of the treated area?
After surgery, varicose veins laser treatment aftercare involves the following important points:
• The dressing on the treated area should remain for 24 to 48 hours. During this period, minimal bleeding can be expected.
• Do not take a bath in public swimming pools until the treated area is completely healed.
• After the surgery, it is important to wear compression stockings for at least three days. These stockings promote the proper flow of blood.
• Avoid any kind of heavy exercises but it doesn’t mean to stay inactive.
What to expect after vein ablation?
After the treatment, the patient can expect the following things:
• The patient is motivated to walk right after the surgery, for about 1 hour.
• Some bruises can be seen in the leg. These bruises can last for 2 weeks.
• It’s normal to have minimal bleeding which can be seen on the bandage.
• The patient is not allowed to stand for a long duration.
• The difference between the symptoms of the affected area can be observed through the before and after photos of vein treatment.
• Swelling can be reduced by using an ice pack for 15 minutes at a time.
If you are searching for a surgeon in the field of endovenous laser ablation recovery, you can call Dr. Haimesh Shah of Center for Vein Wellness. He is one of the renowned doctors excelling in this field and provides the desired outcomes which have been verified by the patients treated under him. Besides, Centre for Vein Wellness is engaged with the latest technology equipment and infrastructure making them the best clinic in their field.