What is Varicose Vein?
• A varicose vein is the purplish and bluish coloration of your skin. It could cause the pain, burning and swelling sensation of the afflicted area.
• Varicose veins are found in both men as well as women. Women are usually more influenced by this problem when compared with men.
• There are more chances that a woman to get affected by this problem during pregnancy.
Treatment for Varicose Vein:
Here we will tell you about the treatment and varicose veins laser treatment aftercare process. The varicose vein can be treated through different methods. A doctor performs a specific procedure or combination of procedures, these procedures may vary from patient to patient as it is based upon the severity of the condition. There are different treatment options available that include the following:
• In most of the cases, underlying vein disease may be treated with an advanced ultrasound-guided laser technique through a single puncture or an incision that is less than a quarter of an inch.
• Sometimes referred to as endolaser or ” endovenous laser “, this approach allows treatment of vein disease that is required in the past for stripping through large incisions.
• With many years of experience of an ultrasound-guided vein, therapy makes us a uniquely qualified to offer this advanced ultrasound-guided laser method to our patients. This procedure can be performed in the office. The time for endovenous laser ablation recovery is less as compared with other methods.
Special support stockings are given to slow down the progression of varicose veins. This is done for symptomatic relief, but they must be worn pretty much every day for the rest of your life to be effective. Stockings maybe sometimes help for vein symptoms so long as they are worn, but they do not cure the problem. They are usually effective in medium and small-sized varicose veins.
Diet Plan for Varicose Veins
The best diet plan for varicose veins diet treatment is given below, if you follow this diet it will definitely work for you. Most of the people ask the common question, “what is varicose vein laser surgery recovery time?” well the answer is how well you care and follow the diet plan. The moto behind writing this article is to offer you diet ideas that will help you prevent and treat varicose veins and spider veins.
• Eat Vegetables and Fruits Rich in Vitamin C:
– When you have varicose veins, among the finest diet tips you can follow to add a great deal of foods which are rich in vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet.
– Vitamin C is necessary for the making of elastin and collagen, two important connective tissue that helps to keep veins healthy and well developed.
– Vitamin C is also known for increasing circulation. Therefore, it is no real surprise that a scarcity of vitamin C has been associated with varicose veins. The results of Vitamin C on arteries are thought to be more pronounced when supplement C is used together with vitamin E.
• Eat Fiber-Rich Foods Regularly:
– Eat fiber-rich food as much as you can. Fruits are rich in fibers and hence eat as much as fruits as you can. Fibers are necessary for your diet plan, here are some of the fiber-rich things that you can take in your daily diet, oats, flaxseed, peas, beans, apples, carrots, barley, berries, and psyllium.
• Drink Sufficient Water
– Drink water at regular intervals. It helps in preventing so many problems. I suggest you to drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily.
So here is the diet plan which can be more effective in dealing with the Varicose Vein. Follow this and you will definitely fill the change. You can get efficient and effective treatment for a varicose vein at Center for Vein Wellness. Here you will be treated by well experienced and qualified faculty.