Varicose veins are the swollen and twisted veins of the body which creates lots of problems in performing daily basis works. This happens because of the increased blood pressure in the veins. The actual process of blood flowing is that it moves towards the heart by one-way valves. But when the valves get damaged or weakened then blood starts to store in the veins and as a result, the veins get enlarged and twisted and at last it needs varicose vein treatment. There are several causes for the varicose veins like:
• Standing or sitting jobs
• Pregnancy period
• Increasing Age
• Puberty time in a woman
Also Read: SOME IMPORTANT DIET PLAN FOR DEALING WITH VARICOSE VEIN
HOME TREATMENT FOR VARICOSE VEINS
If you feel any symptoms of varicose Veins then start to maintain your lifestyle which will help to lower down the risk of increasing the vein’s problem and also save from the varicose veins surgery. Check out the possible ways to cure the problem by self-care:
• Regular exercise, walking, swimming, cycling, yoga and other work out will help to maintain the blood pressure.
• Changes in the diet will also help to cure veins. The foods high in potassium include potatoes, dry fruits, vegetables, fish, lentils and white beans, etc.
• Eat fruits which include apples, cherries, blueberries, cocoa, etc for good blood circulation.
• Herbal supplements are also available in the Ayurvedic store.
• Garlic is a good remedy to reduce inflammation and other symptoms of varicose veins. This helps in breaking the harmful toxins in the blood vessels which improves the circulation of blood.
If you have tried the home remedies and not getting relief then it is advised to consult with the doctor. Some of the effective medical treatments are:
• Legs Elevation: Elevating your legs will help in reducing the swelling of the leg and improve the blood circulation.
• Compression stockings: Compression stockings. helps in squeezing the veins by improving the blood circulation. This is good if it will be worn every day.
• Sclerotherapy: The most common treatment for varicose veins is Sclerotherapy. The chemical solution saline is injected in the veins to prevent blood blockage.
• Thermal ablation: This is a type of treatment that includes Lasers or radiofrequency energy to produce the heat in the body which will help to break the blood clots of the varicose veins.
• Stripping: Vein stripping is a type of surgery that is used to remove the varicose veins.
• Microphlebectomy: In this medical process some special tool is inserted in the skin to remove the varicose veins.
Center for Vein Wellness is the best varicose veins clinic Oxnard. This is famously known by the name varicose veins Oxnard because the varicose vein treatment cost is very low as compare to the other hospitals of the city. The surgeon and other staff of the clinic are very supportive and maintain the hygiene in the hospital to comfort their patients. Surgeons use modern technology to cure the varicose veins and select the best treatment according to the problem’s situation.